- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
After upgrade to 22.1.2 - Aleph Circulation crashes when printing hold request letter after loan return
Service Pack 22.1.3 (Sept 6, 2015) (rep_change 2226) solves the problem. This Service Pack, with the new circ.exe, can be installed using the util sp menu.
The correction was also made to ill.exe (which may show the same symptom) and all other GUI-exe files.
- open Circulation module in Aleph 22.1., Service Pack level 22.1.2 (2197)
- printing is set to 'Normal printing'
- Option 'Aleph > Options > Setup Return options' check box is set for "Display List of Hold Requests".
- Return an item on loan with attached hold request
The circulation module crashes while trying to print.
- Article last edited: 28-Feb-2016