- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* When trying to access the X-Server help files the error is displayed:
The requested file was not found on the server. Please contact the library administration and inform them about this problem
* Log file shows:
Info: Empty table /exlibris/aleph/a20_1/aleph/www_x_eng/no-explain-form
* We checked the permissions for WWW-X and they appeared normal.
* checked ./abc50/tab/path_convert file:
* Files in the a-tree in Aleph 20 seem to be missing
Function op=explain is no longer available in Aleph 20
The help files for the X-Service are now on the El Commons > Code Share > Aleph Open Interfaces >
You need to log in in order to see the Aleph Open Interface entry.
Category: X-server (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013