- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* The Production client inherits the MASTER account's full privileges - including access to the Services menu - without requiring a log-in.
To see this:
* Log on to GUI Test Circulation using the MASTER account.
* Open up the Cataloging module on Production,
Same login used in both Test and Prod Staff Privileges.
* Create two logins: TESTMASTER and PRODMASTER.
* TESTMASTER exists only in the Test server Staff Privileges and PRODMASTER, only in the Prod.
* When a user logged on to the Test server as TESTMASTER tries to connect to Prod, the system will respond: "User name TESTMASTER does not exist".
* And vice versa with PRODMASTER..
Category: Staff privileges (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013