Batch jobs don't run
- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
Batch jobs don't run:
1. Neither GUI-submitted jobs nor job_list jobs run;
2. Batch Log tab in GUI Task Manager is empty;
3. "ls -lrt XXX01*" in $alephe_scratch (where XXX01 is the library) gets no results for today.
util c/1 showed lib_batch process was not running.
1. Do util c/8 to delete all jobs waiting to run which are duplicates. (If job has come from the job_list, tonight's run should process the records which should have been processed today.)
2. Do util c/2 to start the batch queue and process the jobs waiting to run.
* If GUI-submitted jobs run but job_list jobs do not, see article job_list job doesn't run
* If util c/1 shows that lib_batch is running but jobs are not running, see articlee Batch queue not processing jobs; aleph_shutdown stalls shutting down batch que .
Category: Background processing
- Article last edited: 8/7/2014