- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
A change of ./xxx50/tab/tab16, col. 27, does not take effect.
Today (Oct. 25) loan of an item with status 01 to a patron with status 01 gives 22:00 as the due time. It should be 23:59....
* ./xxx50/tab/tab16, col. 27, for item status 01/patron status 01 had a 0 ("Adjust a due hour which is after closing time to the closing time") in it; that was removed.
* service "Rebuild Due Dates (cir-01)" to drop/create the xxx50 z301 was run. (util a/17/1 for z301 does the same.)
* Though util f/2/9 ("Display/Check Due Date Routine") on server shows the correct 23:59, actual checkout still gives 22:00 as the due-time.
The 'active due dates' matrix in the GUI loan tab also now shows 23:59 as the assigned due time for the loans on 01/01 statuses.
However, when an item is loaned, it reflects 15 Nov 2010 and 22:00 for the loan.
Change of ./xxx50/tab/tab16, col. 27 requires restart of the PC server to take effect
* Restart the PC server (util w/3/1)
Category: Circulation (500)
Subject: Loans (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013