- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
The system is set to use order units.
Each budget is authorized only for one order unit.
When an order is created, there is no check on budget allowed for the order unit assigned to the order
System works with order unit:
- in tab100 of the ADM library :
- in $alephe_tab/tab_sub_library.lng sublibraries of type=5 (Order Unit) are defined
HIL01 5 USM50 L Humanities (Ordering Unit)
- In GUI - Acq module the Budget record (tab5 Sublibraries/Order Units) is linked to defined Order Units
All the checks on the budget (validity, balance and pertinence) are performed by the system when the order is send to Vendor.
1. Verify that in tab100 of your ADM library:
2. Create orders with status NEW
3. Click the Send button: the order status will be changing (according to the Vendor Delivery type) to SV (Sent to Vendor) or RSV (Ready to Send to Vendor)
4. Checks on budget are performed and if errors are reported the order status is DNB
5. Correct any errors (encumber the correct budget to the order, allocate an amount to the budget)
6. Click again on Send button.
Category: Acquisitions (500)
Subject: Orders (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013