Delete all patrons from Aleph test system including claims, loans etc.
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How can we delete all patrons except 12, including claims, loans, etc., from our Aleph test system?
Use service 'Delete Patron Records (cir-23)' This service can use an input file with ID numbers.
1. Create an input file with all IDs currently in the system with help of SQL query and spooling it into a text file.
2. Remove all IDs that should be kept from this text file
3. Use this file as input for service cir-23, choosing the "Override for all attached transactions" option in the submission.
Tip: run with 'Update Database =N' first.
- Article last edited: 26-Jun-2016