Different results when searching the abc01 (BIB) and abc60 (HOL) libraries
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Different results when searching the abc01 and abc60 libraries ( with your library's 3-letter code)
“last-word-number” counter in the xxx60 library needs to be reset
1. Run the following SQL in xxx60:
select max (Z97_REC_NUMBER) from z97;
2. Select UTIL-G-2:
4. Enter sequence name: last-word-number
5. Enter sequence start number: whatever number get from SQL above; Set leading zeros to "N".
6. Enter prefix for format:
7. Do you want to suppress leading zeroes (y/n): y?
8. Confirm (y/n) y
- Article last edited: 12-Mar-2016