- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18 and up
What table or configuration setting enables the display of the authority record 680 field as a "Public Note" in the OPAC browse lists. When searching our test OPAC browse lists in the client, the "Include Expanded AUT Data" toggle switch works as expected - displaying the Public Note or not for linked authority records. But in the production OPAC browse, the Public Note does not display.
The inclusion of the Public Note from the Authority record in the Browse indexes is controlled by the individual user' Profile. The default profile for someone not logged in is the ALEPH profile. Do this:
1) Go to the Circulation module
2) Click on the Patron Profile icon in the upper right
3) Type in ALEPH and press enter. This should take you to the ALEPH patron profile
4) Click the Modify button
5) Check the 'Include AUT Data in Browse List' check box.
6) Click OK
patron profile 680
- Article last edited: 25-May-2016