Download and Install Previous SP in Production Environment
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Desired Outcome Goal:
The Aleph service pack (SP) on the Production server should be updated to match the SP level installed and tested on the Test server. However, once a new SP is released, the previous SP can no longer be downloaded from Ex Libris FTP server.
1. Transfer the SP files from the Test server to the Production server: Copy the SP download files (from $alephm_scratch/sp) and the third party product downloads (/exlibris/ftp_from_exlibris) from Test to Production.
2. To install the SP, run UTIL SP 4 on the Production server.
- Article last edited: 15-May-2016