Dummy Heading in Staff Privileges; pw_library not in Access Rights
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Staff Privileges Box
* There are no permitted libraries in the staff privileges box
* There is only one header and it says "Dummy Heading" even though the pc_tab_col.eng has the proper headings of "User Name" and "Permitted libraries"
Access Rights-Select Library
* There is only Aleph and the BIN's
* There is no PWD50
* Clicking on "Aleph" gets the response: "The library code you have entered is incorrect or not allowed for you".
* The label "Dummy Heading" is used when the program finds no lines of the necessary column heading type in the pc_tab_col.eng.
* The PWD50 path_convert file is empty.
* There is no PAS line for PWD50 in the library_relation table.
1. Run "echo $pw_library" on the server to show the pw_library (in this example, it is PWD50)
2. Add these lines added to the PWD50 path_convert file:
(in this example, "xxx01" is the library used for pc_tab_col, usually the BIB library)
3. Add PWD50 to the library_relation table > PAS line. (Note: The first value in the PAS line needs to be the ADM library. This library is also the z66_user_library.)
- Article last edited: 28-Feb-2016