- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Desired Outcome Goal:
* Include the HOL 856/URL in the z00p record sent to Primo for the xxx30 Course Reserves record
* [The xxx30 record is linked to an xxx01 bib record which is linked to the xxx60 HOL record.]
* This is possible in v20, after rep_change 3321 (Service Pack 20.2.2) has been implemented, and in v21.
* Add the parameter "EXP-BIB=HOLDING" to expand_doc_course in tab_expand as shown below. The parameter EXP-BIB= has to be the first parameter for expand_doc_course. That is, if there are already existing parameters, the EXP-BIB= parameter has to be added before them.
* In the xxx30 $data_tab/tab_expand, add the following line:
PRM30 expand_doc_course EXP-BIB=HOLDING
<where "PRM30" is the value specified in column 4 of the xxx30 tab_publish>
* In the xxx01 $data_tab/tab_expand, add the following line:
HOLDING expand_doc_bib_hol 856
v20 rep_change 3321 includes information about this change from the perspective of expand_doc_mab.
Category: Course reading (500)
Subject: Items (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013