- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
Is it possible to exclude external IP addresses in my Basic and WWW_X Licenses to prevent exceeding the maximum allowed columns?
• It is possible to exclude external IP addresses in your Basic and WWW_X license files only if your server utilizes both internal and external IP addresses.
• Including only internal IP addresses will increase the amount of available columnar space in your Basic and WWW_X server license files.
• Use the UNIX command >>more /etc/hosts to locate the internal IP addresses to be included in your Basic and WWW_X license files.
• Internal IP addresses can be identified by a '010.' prefix, for example: 010.111.222.333.
Category: System Management (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013