- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
An AVA tag added to the GUI display via tab_expand:
does not work consistently:
* Sometimes the line will display, sometimes not.
* If, after not displaying and going to the next entry, one returns to the previous entry, it sometimes *will* display.
Uncertain; possible memory problem.
* Problem disappeared after site switched to Hosted environment.
* It may be a *memory* problem. There have been other cases of erratic, inconsistent behavior being due to memory problems.
Specific case at site:
The "WTI=good stuff" should get 7 matches. After showing these, move through the list.
* Sometimes the availability line appears in the full+link display, and sometimes it doesn't.
* When it doesn't appear, if one clicks on the marc display, one will see the AVA line. Clicking back on the full+link may show the availability line. Or toggling back and forth between the two will usually get it to display. Or just moving back and forth in the list, it will display.
There are no errors in the pc server logs.
Category: Cataloging (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013