- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
In former Aleph versions we could use F11 to make a printscreen of a certain selection (patron list or order list) and then with a right click make an export to Excel.
Now, this export function does not work anymore (with Aleph 20).
This functionality seems to have disappeared since IE8 and it's rather a Windows issue than an Aleph issue. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to restore this functionality.
Possible workaround if you require 'Copy & Paste' functionality from lists before installing 22.1 Minor Release:
- Use F11 to print a list (with option 'Preview')
- The HTMLPrint preview is opened. In parallel a temporary *.html file is saved to the PC (usually (Missing file: File:C:/temp/Aleph)C:\temp\Aleph as defined in the alephcom.ini file).
- Open this file with a browser to copy relevant text parts
See also article "GUI, Print - A new print option has been added - 'Browse HTML'."
- Article last edited: 19-July-2016