- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* An item loaned on 3 Aug 2009 was returned three years late
* The patron was blocked from borrowing items or renewing loans only for a short period and not for a period equal to the number of days the item was overdue.
The system is incapable of handling more than 999 days that are added to a certain date
* An item that is overdue for more than 3 years must be a rarity
* The system is incapable of handling more than 999 days that are added to a certain date.
* It is necessary to keep a close eye on patrons in order not to reach situations where an item is overdue for more than 999 days
Category: Circulation (500)
Subject: Loans (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013