- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
1. The "GUI Version" in the pc's GUI Help -> About is blank. And/or
2. .exe files imported to the pc by Version Check have suffix of ".upg".
* In one case, the pc's .\alephcom\bin\verutil.exe file did not correspond to that in the $aleph_dev/aleph/pc_exe/sp_exe/alephcom/bin/ directory.
* In another case, the pc's .\alephcom\bin\verutil.exe file was missing entirely.
1. Get a correct, current verutil.exe -- either by:
* copying it from another pc or
* ftp-ing it from the $aleph_dev/aleph/pc_exe/sp_exe/alephcom/bin/ directory on the server.
2. If the xxx.exe file has a ".upg" suffix, then rename the xxx.exe.upg to xxx.exe .
3.. Restart the GUI client.
Category: System Management (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013