- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Gibberish in the Hebrew interface of the GUI after new installation
The Hebrew language does not set as default under regional and language section windows
1. Go to the control panel
2. Choose regional and language settings to reserved accounts.
3. Click to open Region and Language.
3. Click the Keyboards and Languages tab.
4. Under Display language, choose a language from the list, and then click OK.
Subject: New Installation
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013