- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
How to bypass the login screen of the OPAC?
1. In $alephe_root/www_f_lng, save "login" page as "login.orig":
cp -p login login.orig
2. copy the name of the desired default initial page ("basic") to "login" and it will appear as the default page:
cp basic login
In the original login page, message 9863 displays: "ID / barcode and verification are not case sensitive."
After change to default page"basic", this message still displays.
Change message 9863 in $alephe_root/error_eng/www_f_heading:
1. Save the original copy: cp www_f_heading www_f_heading.orig
2. Change the line
"9863 L ID / barcode and verification are not case sensitive."
"9863 L Welcome to our library catalog. Please sign in to view your personal account."
If you don't want any message to display, you can modify the head file.
Category: Web OPAC (500)
Subject: html Pages (500)
- Article last edited: 13-Sept-2016