- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Desired Outcome Goal:
To make XML, with all the fields which can be included, display in the GUI rather than the regular display
1. Activate the display of XML on the the Unix command line with the following:
2. Restart the pc server (util w/3/3)
3. Toggle the regular display back on by typing the following on the Unix command line:
4. Restart the pc server again.
See System Librarian's Guide - General, section 5, and the ./How To From Support by Subject/Miscellaneous/"How to make raw xml appear on the GUI screens all versions Yoel Kortick" in the Documentation Center for additional information.
- Article last edited: 11/20/2013