- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Removing subfield and its content from heading via correct heading function.
1) Browse the relevant heading in the GUI
2) Mark the relevant heading in the browse list
3) Choose the option" Correct Heading"
4) Put in the upper section of the window the text you want to correct
In order to delete a subfield, the contents of the subfield must be deleted, but the subfield code - including dollar signs - must not be deleted.
If you want to remove for example subfield B from the heading
"$$aPeople on the move:$$bstudies on internal migration"
you will write
$$aPeople on the move$$b"
leaving subfield $$b empty will remove the subfield and his content from the heading
5) Press correct heading
6) Press accept
- Article last edited: 5-Apr-2016