- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
KB 16384-4481 says you should "remove the $$xNA from the z108_period". How do you do this?
To remove the "NA" from the z108_period, you do the following:
1. Log on to the Web Staff Course Reserve
2. Search for and select the course you want to reactivate
3. Click on the blue "Modify" icon at the top left of the screen
4. In the "Period" section of the Add/Update Course screen which appears, uncheck the "Not Active" box and save it.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013