- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Desired Outcome Goal:
There's been a problem with a particular job: the parameters shown in the $alephe_scratch log are different than the values specified on the GUI submission screen. Is there a way to see the parameters before actually permitting the job to run?
1. On the server, dlib xxxnn <where "xxxnn" is the library in which the job is running>
2. util c/3 to stop the Batch Queue
3. submit the job from GUI Services
4. click on the GUI Services -- History; the job just submitted should be at the top
a. If the parameters seem correct, do util/c/2 on the server to restart the Batch Queue and let the job run.
b. If the parameters are incorrect, do util c/8 and enter the pending job's "entry number" to delete it from the queue.
Category: Acquisitions (500)
Subject: Budgets (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013