- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Local;
How can I tell if jboss is running?
[Note: in v22 Apache Tomcat is used instead of jboss, but all of the commands below remain the same.]
Either of these commands should return content with "jboss" in it if jboss is running:
>> ps -ef | grep jboss
>> ps -ef | grep "/a.._1/product/local/java/bin/java"
* Try to telnet to the jboss port:
>> telnet localhost 1891
* Check if the jboss log is being updated:
>> tail -f server.log
* To check if jboss is answering use this command:
It creates a file named test that contains the jboss answer.
If JBoss is running on the wrong port, consult Article rest-dlf connecting on 1892 rather than 1891 for how to change it.
- Article last edited: 10/28/2015