- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* Clicking the Renew All button in the List of Loans tab of Patron Activity in Circulation module, a window pops up with 00/00/0000 as the default value for the due date and 00:00 as the default value for the due hour. Is it possible to change this defaults?
* Unfortunately it is not possible
* The "zero" default values in the pops up windows are not actually used. Each loan will receive a new due date calculated individually according to the setup in ./xxx50/tab/tab16
* To renew all loans to the same due date, enter a due date and due hour manually
* Staff User's Guide - Circulation, Chapter 4: LOANS , Paragraph 4.5.3 Renew All.
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013