- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
Desired Outcome Goal:
* Staff user records contain the date when the staff member's userid/password was last used. (Currently, they do not.)
* Add the line "PASSWORD-NO-USE-PERIOD=365" to the $alephe_tab/tab100.
* Restart the pc server.
This will cause the z66_last_login_date to be populated for all subsequent log-ins. (Note: There is no way to make this function retroactively for previous log-ins.)
* As described in KB 16384-24324 ("Z66_LAST_LOGIN_DATE and PASSWORD-NO-USE-PERIOD "), the Z66_LAST_LOGIN_DATE is populated only when the tab100 PASSWORD-NO-USE-PERIOD is not zero.
* The xxx50 tab100 has no PASSWORD-NO-USE-PERIOD parameter -- and thus is defaulting to 0. Therefore, the XXX50 Z66_LAST_LOGIN_DATE's are all zero.
* The staff-02 report ("Staff user report") didn't provide the needed information.
* The staff-02 report has no info on the last-login-date; the last-login-date can be checked in the Staff Privileges -- Modify User
There's no Aleph report which reads the z66_last_login_date. You'd need to that with SQL, such as the following:
SQL> select z66_rec_key, z66_name, z66_last_login_date from z66;
Category: Staff privileges (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013