- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
This SI is related to the 16384-267464. We noticed that all logicals bases are not 100% of records.
For example, we search china in abc01, we obtain 2004 results; in the ABCSL base, we obtain only 129 results. It should be five times that.
I re-sent abc01 doc# 030012322 to the server, using util f/1/13, and find that it is now retrieved by wsl=abcsl.
We had conducted a test with these two lines in the abc01 tab_expand commented out (in addition to the others already commented out) to see if it would make it faster:
(We found it didn't make much difference.)
I then restored the previous tab_expand (without this change) and we ran p_manage_01 again. This restore left the utf_files version of tab_expand with these lines commented out. (See KB 16384-4578 for a discussion of this issue.)
The expand_doc_bib_loc_usm produces the SBL field which is used in building the wsl index.
I see that the current /tmp/utf_files/exlibris/aleph/u20_2/abc01/tab/tab_expand *does* now have these lines uncommented.
Running p_manage_01 with this correct utf_files tab_expand corrected the problem.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013