- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
Desired Outcome Goal:
Combine the permissions for two different staff function proxy accounts into a single account so that all tasks can be performed from a single Aleph login.
1. Examine the two proxies (the ones that the two logins are pointing to) (this is done with: skeleton key --> Staff Privileges --> highlight (proxy) user --> Access Rights)
2. Decide which one has the most permissions that you want the new, joint proxy to have
3. Modify the proxy which has the most permissions to include *all* of the other's permissions which it is lacking
4. Restart the pc server and the client
Do the following to open *both* proxies simultaneously to compare each tab's trees of permissions: open each in a separate window. (Start the client twice.) *Both* of the windows should fit side-by-side on the screen.
Category: System Management (500)
- Article last edited: 10/14/2014