- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
An item record no longer exists, but there is no deleted Z30H (Item History) record for it.
There are other item history entries for the item, but none with z30h_h_reason = 'Deleted'.
1. Has the tab_item_history.eng table always been configured to record DELETE events?
2. Was the item temporarily created and immediately deleted by p_manage_50 when that service is only building an HOL. ( This leaves behind an item history record, but not one that says Deleted.)
3. Is this a Deleted (Bound) item? The program was not creating a z30h record for these item-processing-status BD items.
1. Check the version of ./xxx50/tab/tab_item_history.eng for the time period when the item seemed to disappear to determine if the table has a line with "DELETE" in column 1 ("Field changed or action that causes history").
2. Check for p_manage_50 runs building an HOL only around the time of the item's disappearance.
3. Implement v21 rep_change 2325 (v22 rep_ver 19055). It allows z30h records to be created for item-processing-status "BD" items.
Run the following SQL in the ADM library to locate cases where an item has been deleted but there is no z30h Deleted record:
SQL> select unique substr (z30h_rec_key,1,15) from z30h minus select z30_rec_key from z30 minus select substr (z30h_rec_key,1,15) from z30h where z30h_h_reason = 'Deleted';
Category: Cataloging (500)
Subject: Items (500)
- Article last edited: 4/16/2014