- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
In ALEPH logs there are error messages:
ORA-01653: unable to extend table XXXnn.Z105H by 8192 in tablespace TS
The Oracle tablespace ran out of space.
1. Check the tablespace that is out (or almost) out of space with util o/14/1.
2. Check the data file(s) that are in that tablespace with util o/13/1
3. Check that the free space on the filesystem where the datafile is enough for the data file enlargement (or file addition).
4. Enlarge the data file with util o/13/2.
Normally the data files are up to 4Gb; if you need more free space add a new data file to a tablespace using util o/13/3.
Category: Cataloging (500)
Subject: Create / Edit records (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013