- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
When a request is placed on an item on the shelf, the correct 03 'pull slip' is printed, but when the request is on an item that is out; upon return, the 'stick-in-book' slip is 00 rather than 03.
This is with tab27 set as described in KB 16384-56545 ("Faculty/staff delivery option for holds") and the patron's address lines added to hold-request-slip-03.
Specify "B" (Both) in column 4 of the .Circtabprint.ini "ReturnHold" line.
* tab27 set up using the 03 method: send letter to the prof (warning them the item is in the mail) and use the hold slip as the mailing label.
* z302 address lines added to ./form_eng/hold-request-slip-03.
It works well when the requested item is on the shelf -- the 03 slip gets printed to search for the item --
but when the 'loan' is done via tab27's method 03,
* the hold-request-letter-03 is used,
* but the slip printed is NOT the "03", with the added address lines; it is, instead, the regular "00" slip.
In the System Librarian?s Guide - Printing, section 1 ("print.ini - Setup for GUI Printouts"), column 6, Example:
"In Circulation, the HoldLetter, ReturnHold and PhotoLetter functions produce two printouts if the delivery type is pickup..." That is, there is a different printout for holds on books that are out: "ReturnHold".
* In print.ini:
ReturnHold03 03 N B rethold.prn
With the "B", one gets both an email and a printout of hold-request-letter-03-03.
And with the 03, one gets the hold-request-slip-03.
Category: Circulation (500)
Subject: Hold requests (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013