- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
In the $LOGDIR/pc_server.log or any other log file there is the error message
Oracle error: io_z110_write
ORA-01653: unable to extend table VIR01.Z110 by 8192 in tablespace TSx
io_z110_write: REATTEMPTING TO WRITE Z110...
Tablespace was filled up
1. Stop all the Aleph server and services in this way
2. csh -f $alephe_root/aleph_shutdown
3. Clean the VIR01 library with util x/8
4. Restart the Aleph server and services with csh -f $alephe_root/aleph_startup
Ask the library manager if you could delete the VIR01 contents.
If clear_vir01 is being run successfully each night, then a datafile needs to be added to the tablespace in which the vir01 z110 resides. Ask the Database Administrator to do this -- otherwise, util o/13/3 can be used to add a datafile to a tablespace.
Category: Cataloging (500)
- Article last edited: 4/7/2014