- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
* We want OPAC users to be able to place a hold on items at bindery (item process status 'SB')
* SB is defined in tab15.eng as allowing holds with no availability check (column 8 = C) but recalls are not allowed (col 13 = N)
The result is that when an attempt is made to request an item from the bindery in the OPAC, the user gets error message 1135: "User has exceeded the number of hold requests allowed."
Table tab16, col. 13 (maximum number of hold requests) for line with 'SB' in col. 3 (Item process status) is exceeded
Adjust col. 13 of ./xxx50/tab/tab16 to the correct number.
Error message 1135 is invoked when:
1. check_hold_request_h is specified in tab_hold_request; and
2. the tab16 col.13 (maximum number of hold requests) value for the relevant tab16 line is exceeded.
Since a non-blank item-process-status takes priority, in this case, the relevant tab16 line is the line with "SB" in column 3 and the patron's status in column 4.
If there is no item processing status for this item, then the relevant tab15 line is that for the z30_item_status.
Category: Circulation (500)
Subject: Hold requests (500)
- Article last edited: 5/13/2014