- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 16.02
We have one college where the cir_12 job does not print out new request slips when it runs. This job is running successfully at other colleges.
1. I can not find any error in the cir_12 run log, i.e., it seems to complete correctly.
2. This was working at the college a few weeks back. It seems to have stopped working about the time we put the last set of patches in, but I can not be sure of that.
3. If I run the cir_12 job manually with the same parameters, I get the same result.
4. However, if I run cir_12 and set the Status of request to process old/new to process both old and new, the slips will be generated.
5. We ran a test today. Requests were placed on two books at both campuses. The cir_12 job was allow to run (they run at 10:00 and 13:00 each day). No slips were produced. I than ran the cir_12 job with the Status... parameter set to old/new and slips for the items requested were produced.
It looks like, for some reason, the system, in this case, can not tell which requests are new. As mentioned above. The report runs at another college with the same parameters.
I am also posting another problem report on ue_06. I dont think the two are related, but then what do I know.
The help for p_cir_12 in the gui says: “Call slips will not be printed for items which are being reshelved”.
Both Ue_06 and p_cir_12 are doing similar operation and therefore Ue_06 doesn’t print call slip for items which are being reshelved exactly like p_cir_12 doesn’t.
If the items usually are on the shelves sooner, you may want to reduce your item reshelving times.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013