- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
* The extension for saving records was changed from sav to txt (see KCS article "How to change the extension of OPAC sets from sav to txt").
* In Internet Explorer the records are now displayed without any formatting and without linebreaks.
* In other browsers (Firefox, Chrome) the problem does not exist.
Problem related to Aleph 18, fixed in higher versions.
There is no fix of this problem in Aleph 18. In higher versions it does not exist. However, of course there are the following workarounds:
* Undo the change of the extension and return to the original SAV extension.
* Use any other browser instead of Internet Explorer.
Category: Web OPAC (500)
Subject: html Pages (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013