- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
* Searching on a logical base does not find any documents
* A new logical base has been defined in $alephe_tab/tab_base.lng
* Run Util h/1/10 to view and analyze the setup of the logical bases
* Check if a conflict exists between the recommended and current setup of the Z0102 column (column 8) of the $alephe_tab/tab_base.lng for the new base.
* Edit $alephe_tab/tab_base.lng and assign the right value to col.8 for the new base.
* Restart pc_server
* Run "Build Counters for Logical Bases" (manage_32) service with "Update counters" option and selecting the new base name from the list of logical bases
* This procedure locks the Aleph system and should only be run when the library is closed
* Note: this service must also always be run after every "Update Headings Index" (manage-02) run with option "Rebuild Counters" for All logical bases.
Note that it should be run after building a Headings index (manage-02) if your database setup is configured for using this counter.
Category: Web OPAC (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013