- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
*We select about 200 records by service Retrieve Catalog Records (ret-01) and then sort them by Sort Catalog Records (ret-21) .
* Because we want records to be sorted by author and if there are no author to use title instead we put in Level 1 Fields and Subfields - "100##$$a 245##$$a".
* b_ret_21_3 file in $alephe_scratch shows an incorrect sorting
* In col.3 of ./xxx01/tab/tab01.lng tab is set a wrong filing procedure
* In help file of "Sort Catalog Records" (ret-21) service is stated:
"The fields are sorted according to the procedure defined in tab01.lng. If not defined, the system uses filing procedure 99"
1. Open ./xxx01/tab/tab00.lng to check the filing routine (col.5) used for AUT heading:
H AUT ACC 01 00 00 Authors
2. Open ./xxx01/tab/tab01.lng and define the same filing procedure (col.3) for 100## field, e.g.:
D 100 02 00 0000 AUT 100 LPersonal Name
D 100 01 00 0000 AUT 100 LPersonal Name
3. Restart PC Server
4. Run Update Sort Index (manage-27) service in order to re-index the sort keys.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013