Skip to main content
  • Subscribe by RSS
  • Ex Libris Knowledge Center

    Some call numbers don't display on upper pane of Course Doc List

    • Article Type: General
    • Product: Aleph
    • Product Version: 19.01

    I have tried to change tab22 to include 099 field and Failed. I have tried to use PST and it doesn't work either.
    Am I looking at the right place? It is strange, when I add a new doc., the call no is displayed from 099 (only one of $$a), It disappeared when doc list was refreshed.

    As described in KB 16384-16882, this Course Reserve bib info is coming from the xxx30 z13.
    It must be that the z13 record for this title is lacking the z13_call_no.
    Please do the following:
    1. Get the xxx30 doc number for this Star Wars trilogy.
    2. Do UTIL-F-4 in xxx30 to confirm that the call number displays there.
    a. If not, you need check to see if the HOL and item record contains the call number. If not, add it.
    b. If the call number displays in UTIL-F-4, then check the xxx30 tab22.
    It must be that the "CALL-NO" line needs to be corrected.
    3. Once corrected, restart the pc_server and ue_01, and send the record to the server to be re-indexed.
    4. If OK, then run p_manage_07 for xxx30 to rebuild all the z13's.
    It may be that the reason the call number disappeared when the doc list was refreshed was that you did not restart ue_01 after updating tab22.

    • Article last edited: 10/8/2013