- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 19.01
z00p records are produced by the ue_21 daemon, which process z07p (publishing update) records, (and by p_publish_04).
In what cases is a z07p record written? (We think that not all are being written which should be.)
z07's are generated by: bib update, HOL updates, item updates, loan-record update, and hold-request update.
1. When ue_01 processes a z07 indexing request record it calls the update_z07p program in certain circumstances. See KB 16384-36529 in regard to these circumstances.
2. See KB 4140 in regard to the types of z30 updates which generate z07's.
3. The ./com_io/io_z36 loan-record update program writes a z07p.
4. The ./com_io/io_z37 hold-request update program writes a z07p.
5. util f/1/30 ("Write Z07P Records for Publish") writes a z07p for an individual doc record.
- Article last edited: 4/7/2014