- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* When typing a name containing a special character (umlaut) in the patron list, no results are displayed.
M?ller - no results
Mueller - finds results
* Searching in Keywords does find the correct name
wrong configuration of ./xxx50/tab/path_convert
File /xxx50/tab/path_convert contains the following
File ./xxx01/tab/tab_filing does not contain section 55, relevant to create the correct borrower-name-key.
The correct section is included in file ./xxx50/tab/tab_filing.
55 char_conv BORROWER-NAME-KEY
1. Remove line starting with $xxx50_dev/xxx50/tab/tab_filing from ./xxx50/tab/path_convert to activate file ./xxx50/tab/tab_filing
2. Restart PC Server
3. Run service Creating Filing Keys for Names (manage-64) for table Z303
4. Run service Build patron indexes (cir-25)
NOTE: take care, that you do not use option "Delete all" in service manage-64, this will delete all filing keys (for table Z70 (vendor), Z700 (ILL supplier name), Z308 (Patron ID encryption) and Z108 (Course name)
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013