- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
We are once again seeing items from Aleph that have a status "suppressed" showing in Primo. This problem appeared to have been resolved in late 2009. Not sure what has changed. This is a copy of our current tab_publish. Last week I had changed ABC01 to ABC01PUB, in hopes of correcting the problem, but after we harvested and indexed aleph records, we still had the problem. Two system records that are examples of suppressed records being published are: 147990 and 129356.
PRIMO-FULL ABC01PUB N PRM1 MARC_XML
PRIMO-AVAIL ABC01PUB N PRM2 MARC_XML
You say "after we harvested and indexed aleph records, we still had the problem". What *exactly* did you do, that is, what jobs did you run?
If, by "harvesting", you mean running p_publish_06, that is not enough. You need to:
1. (a) run p_publish_05 for all publishing sets or
(b) do util a/17/1 for the $usr_library to drop/create the z00p
2. re-run p_publish_04 for the range 000000000-999999999.
This will create the proper z00p records for this base / publishing-set.
Then you can run p_publish_06 to harvest the records.
This prevented new z00p's from being created, but removal the ones already in Primo required the following:
1) Create a new pipe (Primo Home > Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Pipe Configuration Wizard > Pipes Configuration > Define Pipe) using pipe type "Delete Data Source and ReLoad". The source information for this pipe should be exactly the same as your regular Aleph pipe.
2) After the pipe is run, run Indexing_and_Didumean_and_Hotswapping
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013