- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version:20, 21, 22, 23
* new staff user has been given access rights for order list
* When accessing the order list, error "Sublibrary does not match your password" is displayed
Sublibrary is not assigned to staff user
* Go to Staff Privileges, choose the relevant staff user in the list
* Click on button 'Order Unit'.
Depending on your system configuration you are able to assign sublibraries or order units here.
Those being on the 'Current' site can be accessed and updated in the order list.
* Move the relevant sublibrary to 'Current' by clicking the arrow, click ok
* Assigning the entire ADM library allows access to all sublibraries in this ADM library.
* The definition determines the behavior for orders, vendors and budgets.
From the help text:
For vendor and budget: If you do not select any sublibrary/order unit, the system recognizes that all sublibraries/order units can be assigned. For user acquisitions privileges: You must select the allowed sublibraries/order units. Otherwise the user will not be permitted acquisitions activity in any sublibrary/order unit.
Category: Staff privileges (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013