- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
When a sublibrary ABCD book is returned to sublibrary ABCD either
1. the message "this station cannot return items belonging to library ABCD" appears or
2. a transit slip with the text "transferring from ABCD to ABCD" is produced.
The home sublibrary should be in the Attribute type 1 and Attribute type 3 sections of the ./xxx50/tab/tab_attr_sub_library, but *not* in the Attribute type 2 section.
1. When it is and there is no workstation ID for the PC in ./xxx50/tab/tab_attr_sub_library (that is, the IP address is used), the message "this station cannot return items belonging to library ABCD" appears; or
2. When it is and there *is* a workstation ID for the PC in tab_attr_sub_library, the transfer slip says: "transferring from ABCD to ABCD".
* Remove "ABCD" from section 2 of the tab_attr_sub_library entries for sublibrary ABCD's PC's.
* Restart the pc_server(s).
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013