- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
1. PDS is implemented with remote-login method via remote library login service
2. User logs in to remote library login service
3. User accesses Ex Libris application but is not automatically authenticated there
To know if a user is logged in or not PDS uses the 'sso' function, but it is not defined in tab_service file and therefore does not immediately know if the user is logged in or not.
Remote SSO needs to be configured in PDS, as described in the document: " PDS ".
- Article last edited: 6-Jun-2016