- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
The following error message appears in $LOGDIR/www_server_XXXX.log:
WWW-F : MYSHELF-SHORT
read_file: can't open /tmp/usm/uNN_4/utf_files/exlibris/aleph/usm/uNN_4/alephe/www_f_eng/myshelf-short-head-2-no-course-usm?±?L
The Web OPAC does not display or a page with the following message may display instead: "The requested file was not found on the server. Please contact the library administration and inform them about this problem"
The 100 character limit allowed to the utf directory file path in aleph_start has been exceeded
1. Make a backup copy of $aleph_root/aleph start
2. Reduce the /tmp special prefix of the aleph_utf variable 'setenv aleph_utf'. For example, change: 'setenv aleph_utf /tmp' to 'setenv aleph_utf/tmp'
3. Save $aleph_root/aleph start
4. Restart the PC Server and WWW Server
Category: Web OPAC (500)
- Article last edited: 20-June-2016