- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
* Web OPAC searching seems to work, but search results don't display. The OPAC says "1 of x records displayed", but the brief list shows no records.
* The www_server log is showing no error messages.
* If the user is logged into the OPAC, it works OK.
* When the user is not logged in, the (default) z61 Profile record being used is "ALEPH".
>dlib vir01 and do util f/4 for z61 rec key "ALEPH". Is it missing?
* v20 rep_change 3403 prevents the ALEPH profile from being deleted in the GUI, but it could have been deleted in some other fashion.
* If there is none, copy the "ALEPH" z61 from the USR00 library:
SQL> insert into z61 select * from USR00.Z61 where z61_rec_key = 'ALEPH';
* See KB 16384-15267 ("Web catalog not displaying search results") for other causes.
Category: Web OPAC (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013