- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 21
What patron fields does the Patron Loader (file-20) check in order to decide if a patron is new or an update?
The program p_file_20 runs 2 checks :
check 1 : match-id-type / match-id
- If found in the database, the patron is updated
- if not found --> go to check 2
check 2 : name, first name and birthday
- If found in the database, the patron is rejected.
(It is NOT possible to have name, first name and birthday in the database without match-id-type / match-id.)
- If not found, the patron is added.
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013