- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20, 21, 22, 23
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
What is expand_doc_bib_z30?
What fields can be included in it?
The expand_doc_bib_z30 (specified in tab_expand) uses the ./xxx01/tab/expand_doc_bib_z30 table to expand fields from the z30 (Item) record to the BIB record for display and indexing.
Additional Info / Related Articles
* Note that different expand_doc_bib_loc expands already include the sublibrary, collection, call number, and copy number; the utility of expand_doc_bib_z30 is that it could be used for other fields.
* For additional details, see KCS How To Article "Add Entries to expand_doc_bib_z30"
* Though any z30 field can be included in the expand_doc_bib_z30 table, only the update of certain z30 fields triggers the creation of a bib z07 and bib indexing. For additional detail, see Q&A Article "Which z30 Field Updates Trigger BIB Index Update?"
- Article last edited: 28-Feb-2016