Searching for a word which has right pointing double angle quotation mark («) does not work when searching without this character in word index
This character should be compressed or set to blank in character conversion table.
the WORD-FIX line in the tab_character_conversion_line table
- If it is e.g. unicode_to_word_04 or unicode_to_filing_04 change the following line:
- 00BB 00BB #RIGHT-POINTING DOUBLE ANGLE QUOTATION MARK
- 00BB 0000 #RIGHT-POINTING DOUBLE ANGLE QUOTATION MARK (compress)
- 00BB 0020 #RIGHT-POINTING DOUBLE ANGLE QUOTATION MARK (to blank)
You have to run p_manage_01 for the update of old records.
- Product Version: Version 22
- Relevant for Installation Type: All
Insert parts here, from the Template list.
- Article last edited: 01.June 2016