- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 18.01
* The run of Report of items in high demand (cir-14) doesn't produce the correct results.
* The report shows for one item 3 requests, but in the Circulation module no hold requests are present for the item.
?° When the End Request Date is passed the request is omitted from reports and displays in GUI where are showed only the active requests
* The expiration date is passed but the hold request has not been deleted
1. Run Report / Delete Expired Hold Requests (cir-17) service with "Delete Current Holds" parameter set to "Y" to delete the expired hold requests
Note: the expired holds with status "S" (on shelf) will not be deleted.
2. Run Report of Items in High Demand (cir-14) service
Category: Circulation (500)
- Article last edited: 2/20/2014